Monday, January 30, 2012

Fill in the Blanks: Travel


Fill in the Blank Friday is brought to you today, 
by the lovely Erin of A Symphony of Grace.
(Make sure to check out her blog!)

Jan 27, 2012

Fill in the Blanks: Travel


Fill in the Blank Friday is brought to you today, 
by the lovely Erin of A Symphony of Grace.
(Make sure to check out her blog!)

1.   My favorite place i've ever traveled to is     London, England   .

2.   Northern Ireland, Portrush to be exact     is somewhere I'd love to go someday.


3.  I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by     listening to my music     .

4.  My three must-haves when I travel are     my camera    ,    money and     good walking shoes!    

5.  My favorite travel companion is    My Sister Dorothy  .

6.  The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is    getting locked in a building.

7.  The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is    haggis.


8.  If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in    Picton, Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada.

9.  I have been to    2
states in the U.S. (though I have driven through a lot more on the way to Florida)

No comments:

Post a Comment