Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Blogging

So I recently was checking out some other Blog's and I cam across this list. I figure why not give it a whirl. So I am going to spend the next 30 days posting to my Blog.

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



This is a picture Taken of me this summer in Prince Edward Island, I was the Maid of Honor for one of my friends.

15 Interesting facts about me. OK well we may need to define interesting, to me? To you? Here goes.

1 - I am not a writer, but would love to be able to write.
2 - I love travelling, and have been to the east coast of Canada twice (never Newfoudland or Labrador though) Florida 3 times, to Scotland and England (where I so want to go again) and all over Ontario.
3 - I love to drive!
4 - My passion is working with youth, Teenagers are fun and help keep you young!
5 - When I grow up (yeah that still ahs not happened yet) I want to be a mom and a wife.
6 - I believe in true love.
7 - I am a Block Head!
8 - I would love to drive down the Autobon in Germany.
9 -  I have always wanted to visit Austria, Australlia, and Russia.
10 - I have a passion for Geneology, I love history of any kind.
11 - If I could go back to school and I wish I could I would stupy History, and sociology.
12 - I believe in Ghosts!
13 - I love my Job, even when it is boring.
14 - I am now have always been and always will be a day dreamer!
15 - I am part Leprachaun! (No really I am my grandpa was born in Ireland! and no grown adults are as short as the ones in my family!)

14 & 15 were really hard! Heck I wrote this statement while thinking of them.

Ok day 2 should be easier!

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your blog/site/user name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about blogging and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment